Thursday, September 27, 2012

What is writing?


We all have our opinions on what writing is all about. Some may see it as an advantage to their life and some may see it the other way around. Some people may like it as a way to express their emotions but others would talk about it rather than having a pen and paper or a computer. I, personally, do not like writing. I am the type of person who would rather talk about it than have a diary or a blog to talk about my feelings. But sometimes, it may be good to rather write it down to keep things more private.
Come to think of it, writing is actually important. Some may not see it but I see the importance. It is a way to help ourselves express our emotion through words. Some of us may even have blogs that are private or diaries where no one can see them because maybe the words are too harsh or maybe because the story is just too personal that the writer would rather write it down than talk about it to his/her peers. Another reason why writing is important because it may be another form of communication. There are circumstances where our loved ones are on the other side of the Earth. There are only two ways to communicate: one is thru the internet and the second one is thru writing. Internet can always be a problem due to the connection from one country to the other. Writing on the other hand will only be a problem because of the delay of sending of letters to each other especially if the two people are far away from each other. But we can see that writing is important because we are able to communicate with our loved ones on the other side of the Earth.

There are many more pros of writing but the most important for me was the form of communication and a way to express what we feel. Even though I am not the type of person who likes to write, maybe because it's of my grammar, I still find a way to finish something that I have started on. And I still find a way to learn to love writing. 

1 comment: