Thursday, December 6, 2012

Goals in Blogging


(my objectives in writing a portfolio)
A blog is a type of online diary where one is able to express his/her ideas and to communicate with others on the Internet. Some people blog to comment on videos they see on the Internet or to simply say what they feel.
When I created this blog, all I could ask myself is “what am I doing” and “what am I getting myself into”. I’m not the type of person who would write a blog because I’m not fond of writing. But then I figured that with this blog, I am able to express what I feel about certain issues in the country or in family or etc. Though blogging can be hard in a sense that the blogger cannot be biased about certain things and should know what perspective to use. Writing a blog about a certain issue in a country or an issue in general can be hard for me because I might end up looking like someone foolish and talking non sense.
Though starting a blog is not that hard after all. After writing my very first entry, clicking on the “publish” button made me feel so relieved that I was actually able to finish an entry and was actually satisfied with it. Writing a blog would benefit me in such a way that I am able to express what I feel about a certain topic and would know what the readers think of my work. The interesting part in making a blog is the different themes that would make the blog colorful and something interesting to read.
With these interesting ideas on writing a blog, I set my mind to making one and try to make some sense into it. Try to be bold and straight to the point on what I desire to tell the audience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment